What Do You Really Do?

Yesterday I was trying to explain to my young son what I actually do everyday. …… “So you must guess the price direction?” “Yeah, in a way, I try to guess intelligently of course.” “You must be really smart.” “Yeah, but smart has nothing to do with making money (in the markets).” “So you must be really lucky.” “That I […]

Three Nuggets

Today marks the 3rd anniversary when I left a full time job and started trading.  I have penned this article as a mini celebration. Someone theorized if we reverse a terrible trading system (eg.  one with a 20% winning probability) and buy when it signals to sell, we should have a very solid trading edge with an 80% win rate …… sorry […]